JA National Student Leadership Summit - Commercial - TESTWashington, D.C.
Saturday, May 09, 2015 8:00 AM - Friday, May 15, 2015 11:00 AM
• The presentation should grab the viewers’ attention and spotlight the company’s product or service. The commercial should bring to life the benefits and use of the product/service in a way that will be memorable for viewers.
• The clip should clearly demonstrate how the product or service adds value/fulfills a need for the target audience.
• When making the video, think of some of the best commercials – what made them the best and what made them memorable? Were they funny, innovative, or shocking? Did they tell a story? Did they speak to an experience you personally have felt?
• Please note: All videos must adhere to copyright protection guidelines. Students may not use copyright protected images, music, or references without express written permission. Any videos that include music copyright infringement will be denied.
• All video presentations must be produced in English (greetings and similar in another language are acceptable).
• The maximum time allocated for each video presentation is 2 minutes.
o Commercials should be uploaded using the instructions provided on the registration site, no later than Friday, May 8. The format must be in either Windows Media or QuickTime. Please use the student company name as the file name before posting the commercial.
Only judges who have been invited to vote on this event may vote.